Our mission is to provide our customers with dependable, professional, flexible and creative marriage services that capture the couple’s philosophy and speak to their family and friends of their love and commitment.
Sarah, Sam and Carolina bring unique diversity to their mission and share their gifts in order to better support each other while nurturing couples who contract for their services .
Our covenant with each other is to provide the best quality and professionalism by counseling our couples, maintaining standard fees for our services, providing our current contact information and being responsive to our couples’ questions and calls.
Our client services include:
- A get-acquainted meeting,
- A firm calendar date after a deposit is made,
- Writing the marriage service to meet our couples’ special needs and wishes,
- Being present and officiating at the rehearsal,
- Arriving for the wedding in plenty of time to coordinate the marriage service with any vendors
- Completing and filing the marriage license with the appropriate County Clerk after the wedding ceremony.
Additionally, we practice our commitment to a greener environment not only in our personal lives, but also at Austin Weddings Unlimited. To that end, we use recycled paper and renewable resource paper in all of our correspondence, as well as encouraging our clients to have “greener” weddings through various tips and suggestions.